Pork Fillet Wrapped In Bacon
Roasted Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillet Caesar Salad
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 40 min
1 packet Heartland NZ bacon wrapped pork fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup croutons
- 4 soft boiled eggs, cut in half
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Anchovies (optional)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub bacon wrapped pork fillet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a roasting dish and cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes, then` slice into ½ cm rounds.
- In a large bowl, mix together cos lettuce, croutons and parmesan.
- Top salad with cooled pork rounds, boiled eggs, anchovies and salad dressing. Serve immediately.